HHC is a hydrogenated form of organic THC that inclines to imitate delta-9 THC. It is more potent than Delta-8 and THC-O 9R. HHC which actively binds to the body's natural endocannabinoid receptors and creates psychoactive impacts such as relaxation, euphoria, and increased appetite. Our HHC Cart 1 ML is a cartridge that brews hemp-derived HHC with natural strains in three different variants.
Lemon Jack strain: is of Jack Herer and Lemon Kush heritage. It spreads nutty, citrus notes for its dominant terpenes - Beta-Caryophyllene, Terpinolene, and Myrcene.
Girl Scout Cookies: is a hybrid cross of OG Kush with Durban Poison that contains hemp-derived terpenes like Linalool, Myrcene, Pinene, Limonene, and Caryophyllene. GSC became popular for its dessert-like pungent aroma and flavor outline with bold notes of mint, lemon, and sweet cherry.
Bubba Kush: is an Indica dominant strain that contains Caryophyllene, Nerolidol, and Limonene terpenes. It is adored for its refined aromatic hints of coffee and cocoa. An earthy and nutty flavor with a subtle note of sweetness makes it one fine choice for the cannabis consumer.
Imbued with organic terpenes, 1 ML HHC comes in a cartridge equipped with a 1.6 Ohm Ceramic Coil that provides an output of 10-14watts to create the best fumes with flavors magnified. Its medical-grade contour gives you a smooth feeling while 510 Thread allows you to adjust it firmly. You're bound to enjoy the higher airflow with the large mouthpiece. It has no traceable amount of THC and is federally compliant.
- 1 ML HHC with cannabis-derived terpenes
- Available strains: Lemon Jack (Sativa), Girl Scout Cookies (Hybrid), Bubba Kush (Indica)
- Adopted with a 1.6 Ohm Ceramic Coil
- 4 X 2mm Ports and 510 Thread for maximum adjustability
- Large mouthpiece for higher airflow
- Made from federally compliant hemp
Hemp-derived HHC, Cannabis Derived Terpenes
- Attach the cartridge to a compatible battery
- Hold the mouthpiece in your mouth and inhale into the lungs before exhaling
- Observe some time after the first usage to determine its effects
Store in a dry and cool place, away from children.